Empire Option Review
Baumann & Kraus Enterprises LTD started Empire Option in 2010 using the Spot Option platform.
Traders have a wide variety of assets in stocks, commodities, currency pairs and indices they can make trades on. Whether short term, long term, range, one touch, or other trading systems, investors have a variety of choices and possibilities.
Another great thing about Empire Option is the binary options trading education they offer. They also have a vast amount of language support so traders of different cultures can participate.
Empire Option Deposit Terms & Conditions
Empire Option offers many types of accounts with the minimum account deposit being $100. Traders must be at least 18 years of age to deposit and trade at Empire Option.
There are a wide variety of deposit methods. They include:
- Credit or debit cards
- Bank wire
- and more
All a person need do is create an account and once it is approved, you can deposit and start trading.
Empire Option Bonus Terms & Conditions
Empire Option does offer traders some attractive bonuses. There are some trading stipulations for investors before they can withdraw any of those bonus monies. The requirements with Empire Option state that a person must trade a volume of 30 times the bonus amount to be able to withdraw that bonus. So, if you receive a $100 bonus, you will have to make trades equal to, or above $3,000.
You will want to consider this closely before accepting any bonuses.
Empire Option Withdrawal Terms & Conditions
The withdrawal structure with Empire Option is somewhat different than many other binary option brokers. They do require you supply AML compliance documents before you can withdraw. Those include:
- A copy of your government issued photo I.D.
- A recent bill showing your name and address.
- A copy of the credit card used to deposit.
- A valid telephone number.
The withdrawal system depends upon the type of account you have with Empire Option.
- With a micro account, you must make a minimum of 20 trades. You must wait at least 10 days after opening your account. The minimum withdrawal is $200 and there is a charge of $30.
- With a classic account, you must make a minimum of 15 trades. The waiting period is 7 days. The minimum withdrawal is $100, and the charge is $25.
- A plus account is similar to classic, but you only need a minimum of 10 trades, waiting is 5 days and the charge is $20.
- A preferential account requires a minimum of 5 trades and a wait of 3 days. There is no minimum withdrawal, and the charge is $10.
- VIP only requires a 1 day wait and 5 trades.
I must say that the 1st withdrawal each month is free. The charges are for extra withdrawals.
Empire Option processes withdrawals quickly, but it could take up to 7 days for funds to reach your account.